Tuesday, February 9, 2016

It's All In The Foo

Hello, all. While sitting here drinking another round of high octane java and watching it snow, I discovered a new article that reminds me of the year 1945. It was actually New Year's day when AP writer, Bob Wilson, broke a story about strange and mysterious sightings that were being reported to the allied command.

I'd like to thank Billy Cox for writing this article about my research effort into the mysterious "foo fighters" sighted during WWII. Many of you know about my time spent at the National Archives II, College Park, Maryland, that culminated in my book Strange Company: Strange Company.

In recent weeks, I donated my archives to a top researcher/historian to be used by others who will follow in my footsteps. Check out the article:

http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/15459/foo-fighters-revisit-your-namesake/

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment