Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Hateful Take




Hello, It's been  a while since I posted here. Well, winter is upon us, those of you living nearby in the grand state of Maryland. Several weeks ago I was with my wife and good friend, Stephen Blickenstaff, traveling to the AFI theater in Silver Springs, Maryland, to see the master filmmaker, Quentin Tarantino's roadshow version of his new film, The Hateful 8.

There is no need to discuss the film here. For those of us who like the films of Tarantino, it was yet another fine dish he offered up. For those of you who don't get, like, or understand his style, well, that's fine too.

The point here I'd like to convey is my mood while waiting to see the film. The more I waited in line to get in, the more troubled, irritated, and just plain....hateful I became:
















No comments:

Post a Comment