Saturday, August 1, 2015

Tonight's Premiere: "Acoustic Alchemy - The Sonic Meditation of JHK"



Hello Everyone! This is Another reminder about tonight's premiere of my new short film, Acoustic Alchemy - The Sonic Meditation of JHK. If you're not busy and want to escape your world for a few moments, then I invite you to catch a sound-glimpse of the world of professional guitarist-composer, Jeremy Hicks-Kachik.

As mentioned in my last posting, I will be attending. For me, it will be fun thinking that I'm watching the film the same time with people around the world. I know. Tall order, indeed. But, even if not true, and I'm watching by myself, I still look forward to again spending a few moments listening to the sounds of a musician who will spark a wonderful vibrational frequency for me to carry into the night; and will no doubt do so for many years to come.

Hope you all can attend, but if not in body, then in mind and spirit until you can grab a few moments when the time is right.

Stay tuned for tonight's posting at 9:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment