Friday, July 31, 2015

Tomorrow Is Sonic Saturday!



Hello Everyone! This is a reminder to tune in tomorrow night, Saturday, August 1, 2015, at 9:00 P.M. for the premiere of Acoustic Alchemy - The Sonic Meditation of JHK. If you're not busy, and want to escape your world for a few moments, then I invite you to catch my latest short film about professional guitarist-composer, Jeremy Hicks-Kachik.

I will be attending. It will be fun thinking that I'm watching the film the same time with people around the world. I know. Tall order, indeed. But, even if not true, and I'm watching by myself, I still look forward to spending a few moments listening to the sounds of a musician who will spark a wonderful vibrational frequency for me to carry into the night; and will no doubt do so for many years to come.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post. Until then - and I'm sure Jimi Hendrix would endorse - keep kissing the sky, my friends. PEACE



No comments:

Post a Comment