Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ol' Hole Heels Thanks 13th Annual Artsfest Film Festival



I'd like to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation to Caleb Smith for giving Keith Chester's documentary, The Skeptics In A World Of Their Own, a chance to screen at the 13th Annual Artsfest Film Festival (hosted by the Moviate in Harrisburg, PA, this past Sunday evening). Keith and the boys have contacted me personally and asked that I also express their thanks to Caleb and his festival staff, Moviate, and those who attended the festival. We are quite thrilled about the film getting further exposure. Unfortunately, I was on my “Carvin’ and Whitlin’” tour and could not attend the festivities, but have heard back from several sources, including two of the band members who were in attendance, Stephen Blickenstaff and Dennis Crolley, that the event was quite successful.

As long-time manager of The Skeptics, I'm quite proud of this documentary. It provides a rare glimpse of these fine musicians doing what they did and do best: good ol’ foot- stompin’, knee slappin', rock and roll. We hope the fine citizens of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, who were fortunate enough to catch the screening of this documentary, experienced a little magic that night and walked away with a smile on your face.

Get your copy of The Skeptics' documentary at FilmBaby

No comments:

Post a Comment