Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Skeptics Documentary Has Arrived!

Hello Skeptics Fans! Me and the boys wanted to inform you that Keith Chester's documentary, The Skeptics In A World Of Their Own, is now available to all.  Utilizing my expert management skills, I was able to get the boys a bit more exposure.

I'd like to thank the fans of The Skeptics for their long support of this band. The boys can be trouble, now and again, and I've had a challenging time keeping them focused, but its been worth it and I'm proud to have been associated with these fine musicians.


Well, I'm a fixin' to get in here and have a bite. But before I go, just want to remind you all to get your own copy of this fine film and enjoy seeing and hearing about a moment in time when Frederick, Maryland was host to a special musical treasure.

Get The Skeptics In A World Of Their Own as a  DVD or as a Download at  Film Baby .

No comments:

Post a Comment